The courses on pancreatic, breast and colon cancer surgery are available now on ecancer.org/education:
- Introduction and overview of pancreatic cancer
- Investigations including screening controversies
- Oncology issues and palliative care
- Subtypes of pancreatic cancer
- Surgery for pancreatic cancer
- Introduction, Anatomy, Physiology & Aetiology
- Surgery in Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Medical Managment
- Screening, Investigation and Presentation of Breast Cancer
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Introduction, Anatomy, Physiology, Histopathology, Genetics and Risk
- Patient Presentation including Screening, Investigations and Staging
- Medical Managment and Metastases
- Surgical Managment of Colonic Cancer
- Polyp Disease Prognosis and Survival
Innovation in e-learning: learning for all
Published article from ePOSSOM leaders, Kat Butcher and Richard Bamford on surgical oncology, the power of e-learning and the development of the ePOSSOM collaborative.
ePOSSOM intro pack
This introductory pack provides you with all the background information you require on the project.
Details the specific breakdown of the responsibilities and duties plus explains the desired qualities applicants will require.
Innovation in education poster
Provides a breakdown of the innovative elements of the ePOSSOM collaborative.
Promotional poster for the Association for the Study of Education Conference.
Promotional poster for the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland Conference.